Tuesday, September 20, 2011

REDO Week 3 - 133.6 lbs (4.4 lbs lost)

Weigh-In: 133.6 lbs
Lost: 0 lbs
Total Loss: 4.4 lbs.

No change seen for this weigh-in.  Although, throughout the week my weight have been fluctuating.  I'm surprised it ended with the same weight from last weigh-in instead of a weight gain.  So I am happy about that. 

Today is 9/20/11, and I started my period so when I weighed myself this morning I weighed 133 lbs. so I have lost 0.6 lbs overnight which is really good.  I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill then moved to the cross trainer elliptical and did 30 minutes on that as well.  Then I had a quick abs workout to finish my day yesterday.

I don't have an appetite today since it's my first day on my period so that might last until early afternoon when my cramps finally subsides.  We will see if this is the big cause as to why I didn't see any change in my weight for this week's weigh-in.  Next week might be a downer since I'll be going to a buffet tonight, dinner with friends on Thursday & anniversary dinner Friday.  I will just have to work out really hard Wednesday, Friday morning & maybe get a workout in Saturday & Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment