Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 1 - 138.7 lbs

Current Weight: 138.7 lbs
Target Weight: 110 lbs

Today, I am going to begin my weight loss journey. I've started before but failed to follow through. I am going to do my best to go to the gym everyday during the week, or go at least 3-4 times a week. During weekends, I plan to walk at least 30 minutes.

I am sure I will stumble and would hate going to the gym. But if I want to achieve my goal then I will need to drag myself to exercise. Also, exercise will not help if I don't change how I eat...

I will try my best to control my portion and try to eat more times a day but with less portions. I need to be smart about my snacking. I'd be honest, I am getting a little depress about all this but I need to get over it and just push through.

I will try and post every week for updates. But in between, I;d be posting how I'm feeling at a particular day so it can help me get over a hump.

No comments:

Post a Comment