Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 2 - 137.3 lbs. (1.4lbs lost)

Current Weight: 137.3 lbs
Starting Weight: 138.7 lbs
Goal Weight:     110.0 lbs

It's the second week of my weight loss process.  I try and make it a point to weigh every Monday but I made a mistake of weighing my self on Saturday morning, and that was after I already ate breakfast even.  So Saturday morning, I weighed 136.6 lbs, which will give me a 2.1 lbs loss.  You see, Saturday was my cheat day.  I ate at Sonic for lunch & Jack in the Box for dinner.  I tried to make the best choices for that day but since I didn't do any exercise, I went way over my caloric count.  Sunday was no different. We had my in-laws over for the WWE pay-per-view so there were a lot of food.  The deep dish pizza didn't help either.

At the end, I am still glad that I was able to lose a pound.  This coming weekend will be crazy too so I will need to sweat it out for the next four days so I don't have to cry over the food I will eat over the weekend.  So far, so good with my exercise & meals.  I just need to be consistent & smart on choosing what food I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment